I really enjoy Pinterest. It's a joyous visual adventure that many flooring companies have embraced as they explore marketing with Pinterest. The visual flooring eye candy these brands have created inspires and delights. It also redefines traditional perceptions associated with flooring.
It's about time, don't you think?
Here are links to the Pinterest Boards of several flooring companies:
- Anderson Floors on Pinterest
- Karastan Carpet on Pinterest
- Crossville Tile on Pinterest
- Avente Tile on Pinterest
- Coverings on Pinterest
- Pin from various sources rather than one specific site.
- Repin from within the site to engage with others – repinning is one of the most social activities on Pinterest and it’s how any user really builds his/her network of followers.
- Create at least a few boards that cover a broad range of interests, rather than maintaining a single board devoted to one topic.