I bet you are yearning for Retail Experience in the News links and resources! I'm delighted to share with you on this Veteran's Day the 11/11/11 edition.
Retail Experience Ideas
- Urban Outfitters to bring mobile store to Knoxville
- Insights, Humor Are Key In Talking To Moms
- Using design principles in retail windows
- Report: The desire for the 'Apple Store experience' is being driven by retail CEOs
- First taste of the Wegmans experience
Integrating Online/Offline Retail Experiences
- How one small company is using QR codes: Sacre Bleu wines
- Using Twitter to sell ice cream treats
- C. Wonder Retail Concept Store Debuts in New York
- HauteLook wants chattier live chat agents. When consumers shop for a Getaways travel deal, live chat leads to more conversions.
- Virtual Trip To 'Local' Food Market Can't Beat The Real Thing Yet
Customer Service and the Retail Experience
- Harvey Mackay: Taking Care of customers is taking care of business
- Study: Annoying music drives customers away
- When Consumers Tweet Complaints, Should Brands Respond?
- Consumer frugality
- For Holiday Shopping, Gen Y Loses Its Tech Edge. Deloitte notices interesting generational differences for holiday shopping
- Smartphones Now Reach 62% Of Young Adults 25 To 34
- Demographics Are Not Destiny
- Everyday Savers: Not Extreme, But 'Forever Frugal'
- Brand Disloyalty: Recession-weary Consumers Take Discounts to the Extreme
Which of these stories do find most intriguing? Are you seeing similar signs in your markets? Let me know in the comments.
Thanks for reading!
P.S.: For previous issues of Retail Experience In The News, see Retail Experience News.
Image credit: Wordle.net