Here is this week's recap of Retail Experience in the News links and resources for 12/16/11. Enjoy!
I'm off with my daughter tomorrow to check out NYC holiday store windows. I'd love to hear about your holiday shopping observations...
Retail Experience Ideas
- For Barneys Ambassador, It's All Window Dressing
- Holiday window displays can help lure shoppers, study says
- The Fast Food Revolutionary
- Why is lululemon athletica quoting Ayn Rand?
- Malls are morphing into one-stop shops
Retail Experience and the Consumer
- Retailers Woo the 'Mission Shoppers'
- Infographic Of The Day: How Men And Women Differ When Making Big Sales
- Fashion Matters In Tough Times, Says Top Designer from NPR
Integrating Online/Offline Retail Experiences
- As Magazines and Retail Converge, Where Will the Editorial Line Be Drawn?
- Lord & Taylor Can Help Make Sure No One Else Is Wearing Your Prom Dress
- They go high tech to get Web-savvy consumers to spend
Happy holiday shopping and retail experiencing! Be sure to let me know what you encounter and what catches your attention!
Thanks for reading!