For immediate release: 7/11/11
Floor Covering News 25th Anniversary Issue Highlights 25 Women in Flooring Industry
Whittemore Pioneers Content Marketing Through Social Media in Flooring
Kinnelon, NJ – Flooring trade publication, Floor Covering News (FCNews), in its 25th anniversary issue dated May 16/23, 2011, highlights “25 women propelling the industry”. Included in the listing is Christine B. Whittemore, chief simplifier of Simple Marketing Now LLC, along side 24 other women in the floor covering industry.
In the segment introducing “25 Women Propelling the Industry”, the publication states that “women play a vital role across all facets of the flooring industry. FCNews’ list is a cross-section of the business – from retail to manufacturing, technology to design, and all points between – representing women who are currently working to accelerate the trade through the early 21st century and beyond.”
Whittemore, credited for pioneering content marketing through social media in the floor covering industry, is listed alongside the following women:
- Maryanne Adams from Avalon Carpet, Tile & Flooring
- Debi Binder, CCA Global retail cooperative
- Pam Bowe, the Bowe Group
- Lisa Browning, National Floorcovering Alliance
- Rosanna Chiadez, J.J. Haines
- Jenny Cross, Mohawk Industries
- Patti Faisan, Professional Attention to Tile Installation
- Patricia Flavin, Beauliew of America
- Kim Gavin, Floor Covering Weekly
- Vickie Gilstrap, Mohawk Industries
- Terry Gray, NRF Distributors
- Andrea Greenleaf, PacifiCrest Mills
- Ann Knight, Teragren
- Jeanne Matson, Starnet Commerical Flooring Cooperative
- Kimberly Matsoukas, Bentley Prince Street
- Emily Morrow, Shaw Residential
- Donna Mudd, Sam Kinnaird’s Flooring
- Bethany Richmond, Carpet and Rug Institute
- Olga Robertson, FCA Network
- Georgina Sikorski, Carpet America Recovery Effort
- Dana Teague, Surfaces/StonExpo Marmomacc
- Jane Walker, International Certified Floorcovering Installers Association
- Ann Wicander, WE Cork
- Kathy Young, Shaw Industries
“I am honored to be included with these impressive floor covering professionals who not only represent noteworthy women in flooring, but also are relentless in their pursuit of a better flooring customer experience,” says Whittemore.
[Note: refer to 25 Flooring Women To Reckon With! FCN Anniversary Issue.]
For more information about Simple Marketing Now LLC, contact chief simplifier Whittemore at CBWhittemore@SimpleMarketingNow.com or visit the Simple Marketing Now website [http://SimpleMarketingNow.com].
# # #
About Simple Marketing Now LLC
Simple Marketing Now, a marketing communications consultancy, helps organizations improve the effectiveness of their marketing with social media and content marketing so they can get found by customers.
For more information, visit http://SimpleMarketingNow.com.